Thursday, October 30, 2008

I really thought I was going to get into that fight today. Of course it didn't end up happening. She was just trying to act hard, but I know her better than that.

Saw Dillon tonight. I was hanging out with Devon, Josh, and Tate, we had no idea what to do, so we got a hold of Dillon because we saw he was online and we drove out to Xenia to see him, at one in the morning. I have missed him so much. He holds my hand and let's me lean on his shoulder any time I want, Devon doesn't even do that. He's one of my very best friends. I love him so much. He is always straight up with anyone, he doesn't give a shit what people think about him, and he will say whatever he wants to whoever he wants, he is an asshole, but I love that about him.
Plus, he's not an asshole to me, so I don't really care.
On the way there, Josh and I sang rap music really loud in my car while Tate and Devon listened to their iPods. 
When we got there Dillon met us outside and we all sat in my car and talked for like an hour and a half, maybe two hours.
They all started talking about when Devon, Dillon, and Derek lived at the Blake house, and all their memories there.
Then Devon said something about making out with two girls or something like that, and it just pissed me off. I guess it was a mix of me being tired and me being a jealous freak.
I'm not going to lie, I know I am super jealous, I'm one of those girls, but it's only because I care so much.
Some people think it makes me crazy. Maybe it does, but whatever, it's who I am. I have anger issues, I am easily angered, I have road rage, I'm extremely impatient, and super jealous.
I still think I'm a pretty cool person. Everyone has flaws.
But anyway, I got kind of quiet and snappy after he said it, and I know it's really stupid, but I don't even understand how my mind thinks. This was probably about three years or so ago, but still. I guess it's just because I know those girls so it made me uncomfortable.
But I guess I can't really rationalize myself being jealous over something that happened forever ago. It's whatever, maybe I'll grow up someday.

No comments: