Friday, October 31, 2008

Today Devon and I helped Josh get his state ID so he can get everybody alcohol.
I ended up buying Jose Cuervo Tequila, and some strawberry margarita mix. I decided to drink this once. I haven't really seriously drank in a while. It's not an addiction or a problem, I just felt like drinking tonight.
I had one sip of this mixed drink and I was over it.
Josh had a lot of shots, and Matt and Devon drank what Josh didn't.
Everybody kept saying, "what happened to the Hilary that would chug liquor?" 
"What happened to the Hilary that would be drunk within the first 10 minutes?"

I started to get really annoyed and eventually I just said,
"I hate who I was then, I'm not the same person. I'm never going to be that person again".

My drinking days were 90% ridiculous.

Put pretty much I spent 25 bucks on nothing. 

Luckily my bad mood went away as soon as Josh was drunk, because he is hilarious when he's drunk.

I wish I would have went trick or treating. I wanted candy really bad tonight.
And I saw a kid with a big box of Milk Duds in his bag.
Lucky ass.

No comments: