Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 so far has been mediocre. Especially with all the fighting at Ben Lee's the other night, then the bad mood I was in yesterday afternoon. The only thing good so far is that I discovered cotton candy Pop Rocks, and I saw Jill and she was dressed like Edie Sedgwick. This girl and I are going to have a lasting friendship, we watched some Freaks and Geeks with Devon at my house, then we talked for hours about everything, like we usually do. 

Today I want to go to the mall, and get books. I know I still have to finish Breaking Dawn, but I want to get more books to read.
I feel like I'm boring to Devon, he always tells me that I'm not, but I still feel like I am. He always wants to go out and party with our friends, but I'm not really into partying, I went through that phase and I don't want to go back, that was a bad time in my life, I don't want to go back to it. I'd rather just curl up on the couch and watch a movie, or go see a movie, or go out to eat, just spend time together, or with our friends just chilling. The best times I have is when we go over to Matt's and I watch them play video games and we just hang out.

I tried to make a list of resolutions I have for 2009 but I don't really have any, besides don't fuck up anymore.

No comments: