Monday, January 19, 2009

Dear Jill,

So, let's go somewhere.
Somewhere far away this summer.
I started saving up my money, I have over 500 dollars right now. I'm probably going to take a small trip to Michigan next month to visit my twins, and Debbie. I'm thinking of leaving on a Thursday then coming back Sunday night. I wanna see Bill and Alyse and everyone, and I wanna eat sandwiches in Lynette and Jen's kitchen and stay up late in Lynette's room, talking.

But this summer I have even bigger plans.
I'm thinking of maybe going to Chicago to stay with Sarah for a week, if she lets me.

But some even bigger plans would be to take a bus to New York (which I can already afford right now), and then stay for a few days and shop, and visit Strawberry Fields and China Town, and everywhere. That sounds like so much fun, but that's going to take a lot of money.
I also want to go to California for the first time ever, but I don't know how much that is going to cost me, but I figure I can save up over a thousand by the time my birthday is over and just go from there. Until July or so. I should have a lot of money to do what I want with.

I'm just excited for the future. I can't wait to start doing things on my own and having fun.

2 comments:

streicher said...

please please please come visit :D

[debs]ter dictionary ♥ said...

that would be really really awesome.
come visit!

and i could show you Detroit. its amazing. and you could meet Troy. He's more amazing than Detroit. He saves babies.