I went to bed incredibly early last night. 12 AM, which isn't really that early, but it's early for me.
I woke up today at the time I set my alarm for, and I took a shower and I wasn't late to class.
I feel so good, I love that I am up this early, and that I am actually doing something with my life, finally.
Proving all the people wrong who said I would never go back to school, it feels so good showing people that I'm not just going to have a minimum wage job all my life. I'm going to school for something I love, food.
I feel like there are so many more options for me, now. I don't have to work at Hallmark in Dayton, Ohio for the rest of my life. I can move to California, or Arizona, or New Mexico and become a chef out there, and get married, and raise a family, and never have to struggle like my dad did.
I'm happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment