School is going well, I think, I hope. I've been doing all of my assignments, but I feel like they run everything by me so quickly that it doesn't give me a chance to really understand what I'm learning or even hearing really.
Friends seem to be really good. Elisabeth and I made up, I feel a lot better, like a weight has been lifted off. I can't stay mad for very long, we had a really good talk and I feel better about things.
It feels good to forgive and mean it.
Scott Lee said something about a march in Troy on Monday, I think I wanna go. It's good to stand up for what's right.
I feel so lame for sounding so happy go lucky.
But I feel good. I'm excited for Jill to come home, and I'm excited for NOTORIOUS this weekend, plus I've been watching all my favorite shows since I got home from work.

1 comment:
hahahahahahahha you addressed it to me
and i read it! and im psyched to see you too!
and good news about elisabeth, youll have to fill me in on what happened, im curious george.
no youll have to excuse moi while i go make some grilled cheese and get snuggy uggums with a movie.
man i never get any damn sleep! i gotta be up at 845, and i can almost guarantee i wont fall asleep until a little after 3. fucking 5 1/2 hours of sleep. what a dream!
Post a Comment