Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I always go off on these weird tangents whenever I write in this thing, but I think I'm just going to write about my day today.
I hung out with Devon, Dillon and Derek all day + Steve. I was really sick, but I needed to get out of the house, I just didn't need to work. Haha.
We went to the Oregon District and went into the smoke shop, and then I went to Feathers, an antique store down there, and then we went to Goodwill and Dillon stole some Grandpa glasses that Devon wore all night.
We picked up Steve and hung out for a while, just driving in Derek's car listening to music, I fell asleep on the ride home.
But of course as soon as I get home, I can't go to sleep.
I had a frutista, but there is nothing good on the television, and I can't stop coughing.
I played some Pokemon Snap, and that brings back the past so much. I miss Michigan a lot.
I want to visit so bad, but I feel like work holds me back a lot. We don't have a very big staff. There is only ten of us, and we usually all work sometime in the same day, especially during any holiday.
I have spent over a hundred dollars in the past couple days. Mostly because I bought clothes online, but I spent quite a bit of money today too. I wish I knew how to save money better, but I feel like it's impossible, I get the most during Christmas and on my birthday, but I spend it all just as quick as I get it.
I don't like my manager at all. I think she's a bitch. She's talks to people like she's above them, it pisses me off. I love work besides the fact that she's the manager. 
Paid for my classes and books for next semester. I'm looking forward to it, the only thing I'm not excited about it getting up early, that was my downfall last year, but I won't let it get to me this year. I'm going to try REALLY REALLY hard. I have faith in myself.
Devon is right, there is virtually no food in this house. I always buy too much junk food.
I want to go to school to be a chef, but I can't stand it when Devon asks me to make him food, but I think that's mostly because I have no food to cook.

No comments: