Monday, December 15, 2008

random

When I get really mad my heart starts beating really fast, and I can feel it in my chest,
like when I see a person I hate, or I'm in an argument.

I get light headed at random times, like when I'm ringing someone out at Hallmark.

I hate when people tell me I'm "obsessed with Myspace", you're not obsessed if you get on because you have nothing better to do with your time because you don't have a license, and you can't just drive to Matt's house anymore and hang out. I think it's a cool way to get a hold of friends without talking on the telephone which is something I despise greatly unless you can actually hold a conversation with me which can only happen if you are, Jillian, Cody Bryan, or Jared, lately anyway. Maybe there are more of you out there, but I haven't found you yet.
I like the people that make me talk so much that my mouth gets dry, but I don't care and I keep talking.

I really want to go on a train ride. Like, to a certain destination. Like what I did outwest, or when I went to Canada. I feel like I didn't appreciate it as much when I was younger as much as I would now. They are just fun, I don't care if I get soot in my eyes, the window seat is worth it.
I want to go on one this summer, I would also love to visit California, finally, for the first time ever.

I was an asshole in high school, not saying I'm not still an asshole, but I was an asshole to the people I actually care about. I'm not like that anymore.

I like how Devon and I can sit in the same room and not talk at all and be completely comfortable. I can sit here with tissues stuffed up my nose, typing on my computer, while he's sitting there playing football on his PSP. And we don't have to say a word to still love each other the same. 
Usually for me, if I was dating a guy, I could never be this comfortable with them, we would be sitting next to each other on the couch, watching TV and I would be racking my brain for something witty and cool to say, but with Devon, I just don't give a shit.
Besides the fact that girls do not poop. Enough said, people.

You know what surprises me every time? Meeting new girls that are actually cool. It happens on only rare occasions. 

You know what I seriously hate? More than anything?
Stupid girls that hit on guys with girlfriends.
I have done it before in the past, it was stupid. 
GET YOUR OWN!!!!! You know? I mean seriously, do you have to try to take away people that are already taken? It makes me so mad, and I'm not just saying that because of my own personal experience because sure, I've had it, but I get mad when it happens to anyone, especially my girl friends.
Not all the good guys are taken, so find your own.

I'm done for now.

No comments: