Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Today was a really great day, got up around 9:30, left my grandparents at about 10:30, and had my license back by 1:30.
Devon and I picked up Josh and went to the Dayton mall. It was so jam packed and I felt rushed so I didn't really get to get anything, besides my eye brows strung by and Indian woman at Nirvana, and 3 almond pretzels, with 3 caramel dips. I tried shopping in Forever 21 at one point, but Devon seriously said, "Oh, come on!" every 5 minutes. That happened twice until I left.

Later that night we went to Gregory's, and waited for Jill to come over so we could go out to eat. We went to Applebees and apparently they were out of everything, mozzarella sticks, onions, etc. etc.
We kind of thought it was bullshit, and that they just didn't want to spend time fixing us decent food, so when we got our food it was cold, and gross. The buns on my chicken rancher were worse than buns from Mcdonalds or something.
I gave Jill her fringe jacket, and I didn't get Gregory anything, not yet anyway, I just don't know what to get him.
He gave me American Beauty and the Virgin Suicides, and Jill gave me a peace bracelet, a really pretty scarf, and a book that was full of movie quotes and pictures. It was seriously the coolest gift I've ever gotten. I loved it so much.
We went back to Greg's and played Scattegories, it was so fun, Devon and I had never played before.

You know, it's really cool when you find out how much fun you can have without having to get fucked up. Just hanging out with your friends, talking, playing games, watching movies, it's still really fun, you don't need alcohol or drugs to have a good time.
I'm really really lucky. I have everything I've ever wanted.

No comments: